Easy printable worksheets to help you set and stick to your goals.
You can watch the videos at any time and watch them as many times as you like. Learn and practice at your pace and repeat as many times as you like.
VIP access to a private student community so you can chat with others taking the course. Swap notes and top tips picked up along the way.
Simple lifestyle changes designed to reduce your dementia risk.
Your own tailored plan to follow.
Energy boosting activities.
Improve your memory with tried and tested techniques.
Buying this course helps people less fortunate than you. All profits support our community work.
- Introduction to The Brain Fitness Formula FREE PREVIEW
- Brain Fitness Community Group
- Introduction; Our Brains and Aging FREE PREVIEW
- Aging And The Effect On The Brain
- Why Do We Forget
- What Can You Do To Keep Brain Fit
- Our Brains and Aging Summary
- Our Brains and Aging Quick Quiz
- Physical Activity intro
- Exercise And The Brain
- Choosing Suitable Physical Activity
- Goal Setting - Physical Activity
- Physical Activity - Summary
- Personal Physical Activity Goal Sheet
- Personal Physical Activity Review Sheet
- Introduction; Stress, Worry & Developing Good Thinking Habits
- Stress, worry & Good Thinking Habits
- Goal Setting - Stress, Worry & Good Thinking Habits
- Stress, Worry & Good Thinking Habits - Summary
- Goal Questions
- Optimum Environments- Introduction
- Optimum Environments for Brain health
- Optimum Environments- Goal Setting
- Goal Questions
- Diet and the Brain- Introduction
- Diet, Hydration And The Brain
- Diet, Hydration And The Brain - Goal Setting
- Personal Diet Goal Sheet example
- Personal Diet Goal Sheet
- Memory Techniques Part 1- Intro
- Journey Method Theory
- Journey Method Practical
- Memory Techniques Part 2- Intro
- Remembering Names
- How To Remember Where You Put Things
- The End
Thank you so much for this course, Laura. You were so positive and reassuring. The course was very well structured, with clear information in each section ...Read More
Thank you so much for this course, Laura. You were so positive and reassuring. The course was very well structured, with clear information in each section of how to reduce the risk of dementia - and then guidance and suggestions on how to carry out these goals. I found the course so helpful that I think my friends must be fed up with hearing about it!Read Less